Here you can view events scheduled for this meeting. Note, this meeting program is simply a planning tool and the agenda has yet to be finalized. There will be a separate virtual platform that registered attendees will use to attend sessions online from April 26-28, 2021 and to access the session recordings. More Information will be provided at a later point. Please continue to watch the BFA website for more information and sign up for our newsletters for more information.
- Championing Equity: programs that teach, model, measure, promote and reward health equity.
- Diversity now in Health Professions Education: race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, culture, nationality, religion, and socioeconomic status among others and intersections of those identities.
- Innovations in Learning Integration: interprofessional education, integrated primary care, oral health, behavioral health, community integration and empowerment, social determinants of health, and health law among others.
- Moving to the Quadruple Aim: patient experience, population health, healthcare costs, and provider well-being in the context of social mission.
- Fixing the Framework: admissions, accreditation, post-graduate education, certification, hidden curriculum, payments, state and federal policies.